Mold is a problem that many homes and business owners have to deal with. It’s not uncommon for people to have it in their homes and businesses, but it is risky.
The question is, should you do the removal yourself, or do you need a professional?
The answer depends on several things, and we’ll look at each.
When to remove mold yourself
- You are referring to a small amount of mold that is not bad or hazardous.
- It’s on an easy-to-clean surface like a countertop
- The mold is only in a minimal area (i.e., shower instead of larger areas such as the kitchen, etc.)
- You have experience removing mold
When to call a professional
- You are referring to a large amount of “bad” or harmful mold.
- You have mold in a larger area, such as the kitchen or other areas.
- It’s on a hard-to-clean surface like wood
- You have asthma or other allergies
- You can smell the mold but can’t see it
- The mold has grown after a water incident, such as flooding.
You are unsure of your ability to remove the mold properly
Mold removal is hazardous and requires a professional. However, if you want to remove the mold yourself, it is essential to ensure that you do this correctly.
Mold can be hazardous to your health and removing it without proper safety precautions can cause health problems. Also, too much exposure can cause severe skin problems such as eczema. That’s why you must ensure you remove the mold properly and safely.
Get Professional Mold Removal Services in Jacksonville, FL, and Other Areas in Florida
If you live in Jacksonville, FL, and Other Areas in Florida and need help with your mold problem, 330 Inspection Services LLC is here.
Our team of experts can provide you with Mold Remediation Services that comply with local regulations. We are experienced in mold removal from homes, and commercial properties. Call us for a free quotation at 904-697-6502.